We provide a wide range of medical services and an information page to keep you up-to-date with medical news and information.
Our services include general medical care, chronic disease management, vaccinations, health screening, blood tests, antenatal and postnatal care. In Shandon Medical Centre you will receive a warm welcome and highly confidential service from our GP, Nurse and Staff.
- COVID-19 VACCINE UPDATE
- We are now vaccinating categories 4a and 7 – patients, aged between 18 and 59 who have an existing or underlying conditional that puts them at higher risk. If you are in that category please contact the surgery to make an appointment on 021 4303366 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration is now open for 60 to 69 years for the Covid-19 vaccination. Please go to the HSE registration site here to register. There is no need to contact the surgery. HSE will be in touch with your appointment when it is due
- We are now providing cervical smear tests. If you have been notified that your test is due, please make an appointment with us without delay.
- Please contact 021 4303366 or Click Here to make an appointment.
- You can now order your repeat prescription online – Click Here.
- You can now book your Appointments online – Click Here
Please note the following Do’s and Don’t when visiting the Surgery
- Wear a Mask.
- Keep Social Distance.
- Use Hand Sanitizer.
- Don’t Wear a Face Shield
- Don’t wear gloves.
- Do not drop in. Please ensure you book an appointment first – Click Here
- How do I make an appointment to see the Doctor or Nurse ?
To book an appointment, you can Click here to make an appointment, or you can give us a call on 021 4303366.
- What do I do if I cannot make my appointment?
It is the responsibility of all patients to keep the appointments they have booked and to arrive on time for their appointment. In the event that you no longer need your appointment please inform the surgery as soon as possible so we can offer the appointment to another patient.
- Can I get an appointment on the same day?
Ideally we would ask you to give at least 24 hours notice for an appointment, however there are times when you may need more urgent care. If you believe that you or a child needs attention urgently, please call us on 021 4303366 and the Doctor will consider the most appropriate action.
For more Frequently Asked Questions, view our dedicated FAQ page by clicking the button below.
If you have any feedback, queries or suggestions, please email us here email@example.com